- About Me: Dr. V. S. Gayathri is a certified counsellor and an educational therapist. She is the founder and practicing educational therapist at Flourishing Kids.
Dr. Gayathri's passion is in working together with kids with learning challenges. Since 2019, she has helped kids with learning difficulties.
- Credentials: .M.Sc. (Counselling and Psychotherapy) • Post Graduate Diploma in Special Education Needs - APTTI • B.D.S. (S.R.M. University) • Paryatan Center - Managing Kids with Learning Difficulties • Madras Dyslexia Association (M.D.A.) - "Remedial Instructions.for Primary School Children in S.L.D." • ICCW - Counselling for Children • University of London - Supporting Children with Difficulties in reading and writing • World Learning - 5-week MOOC teaching struggling readers around the world • The Reading League's 2020 Spring Symposium
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am-5:00 pm -Monday-Saturday
- Testimonials: My customer are very satisfied from my practice
Dr. V.S Gayathri:(Counsellor And Educational Therapist) I strongly believe that every child is uniquely gifted and has the potential to make history, all it takes is persistent effort to guide and inspire them to do it. Having completed different multi-sensory programmed, I have developed an individual approach for every struggling learner and have mastered the art of teaching children. As an educational therapist, I use special teaching techniques and support these children to overcome their difficulties and enjoy learning. By being patient, encouraging and caring, I positively influence children and pave a path of discovery and creativity in their young lives.
Having taught many children with learning difficulties, I understand the problems they face and I can support them and also help parents and teachers like you too. I offer a 15-minute phone call with me to gain more insight regarding your child’s needs, during which we can develop a suitable plan to instill confidence in your child and help them with all his/her learning difficulties.
Key Features of my classes:
- Starting from where the child is at, I work on enhancing the child’s academic skills
- Using a systematic multisensory approach, I build the skills the child is lagging in
- Kids receive one on one supervision in the class
- Colorful and child friendly teaching aids are used in classes
- Conduct periodical review to redefine plans
- Regular interaction with parents