- About Me: Deveka Anand is a trained and licensed counselling psychologist with experience of working in schools, hospitals, intervention center and NGOs. She completed a B.Sc. (H) degree from Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi, and went ahead to pursue her Masters in Counselling Psychology from Amity University, Noida.
- Brief Description: I am extremely passionate, committed and sincere towards working with children as well as adults. I aim to motivate individuals to focus on their strengths, challenge their limits in order to expand their horizons. My vision is to empower my clients to develop confidence, sense of contentment and wellbeing to help them sketch their own path towards a fruitful future. My area of expertise include Child and Adolescent Counselling, Parent Counselling, Career Guidance, Mindfulness techniques among others.
- Credentials: Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling (ADCGC), RCI recognized, from National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD); Diploma in Art Therapy from Renaissance Life Therapies, London; M.A. Counselling Psychology from Amity University, Noida; B.Sc (H) from Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi
- Opening Hours: weekdays / Week ends : Monday- Friday 10am- 6pm / Saturday- Sunday: 11am- 4pm
- Testimonials: 1. Deveka is a highly learned professional and a patient listener. I experienced a pleasant change after just a couple of sessions. Close people around me have noticed positive changes in my attitude and behavior. I can say, she has helped me become a more confident person. I highly recommend her and her insightful words fills me with a sense of peace and security. 2. Ever since my first session I have been seen an improvement in the attention of my child. She has worked wonderfully not only at diagnosis but also at working at his condition consistently till I can finally observe a remarkable improvement. Even at school, the teachers compliment my son’s grades and behaviour, he has started engaging in more group exercises and extra curricular activities. I can’t thank her enough for her support and guidance. Highly recommend her, she excels in the field in child psychology.
Deveka Anand has worked with some of the renowned schools, hospitals and organizations such as Shiv Nadar School, Noida; Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi; Rajkumari Amrit Kaur Child Study Centre, Lady Irwin College, New Delhi; National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), New Delhi; Bal Sahyog, Connaught Place, New Delhi among other reputed institutes. She has also worked as a College Counsellor at Delhi College of Studies. She is a Certified Art Therapist who believes in using creativity to nurture and heal her clients. Moreover, she is a trained Play Therapist, providing Behavioral Intervention to children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability. She loves to work with children and adolescents. She believes that every child is unique, and intervention should be planned as per the child’s individual needs and abilities. At the same time, she also provides effective strategies for Positive Parenting. She is an empathetic Mental Health Professional, whose interest lies in providing assistance and support to help people resolve individual or interpersonal concerns through proper guidance and therapy.
She provides services related to:
* Anger Management
* Anxiety disorder
* Behavioral Intervention
* Career Counselling
* Child and Parenting
* Confidence building & Existential support
* Covid-19 situation
* Family Counselling
* Personal Counselling
* Relationship Management
* Stress Management
* Work Life Balance