- About Me: Naresh Kumar work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues and provide therapy for depression, in addition to counseling for work and family issues. In a supportive environment, his highly personalized approach will help people attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Parenting and Family Issues, Medical and Health Concerns, Conflict Resolution, Trauma, OCD.
- Credentials: Master in Science in Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Opening Hours: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm on Weekdays and Weekends
- Testimonials: 1) Aakaash Counselling Circle team is amazing to work with. I have been working in the industry for over 10 years, and they are always my first choice on every project. I can always count on the excellent quality they deliver. - Mayank. 2) Aakaash Counselling Circle has been fantastic. Everything went really smoothly, on time, and on budget. We will recommend them to everyone. - Monika.
Naresh Kumar practice solution-focused therapy, and he can help people tap into their inherent strengths and uncover their true potential. Helping them understand and resolve challenges in their life is his primary focus. Through enhancing their personal tools, he can help them overcome life’s painful experiences and help them grow in all areas of their life.
Whether they are just looking for guidance through a difficult situation or they’re looking to empower their selves and head in a new direction in life, he can help them achieve their goals.
He provide services like
1) Parenting and Family Issues
2) Medical and Health Concerns
3) Conflict Resolution
6) Crisis Intervention
8) Depression and Anxiety