- About Me: Pooja Varma is Rehabilitation Psychologist and psychotherapist amenable for counselling, assessment, psychotherapy and psychological intervention. She has over 5 years of counselling, research & teaching experience. She is chairman of the "Mind Wellness Psychological Centre".
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Child and Adolescent Counseling, Family and Marital Counselling, Psychological Assessment, Career Counselling.
- Credentials: Master Practitioner of NLP, PGDRP, PGDGC&P, M. A. (Psy.)
- Opening Hours: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm on Weekdays
- Testimonials: 1) The experience with Mind Wellness Psychological centre is very amazing. Totally enjoyed and learned a lot in a comfortable environment. The way they present is very amazing, The content they make is very easy to understand. I would like to continue your workshop even further, so that I can continue to learn a lot. - Jagiriti. 2) Great workshop.. your workshop was an absolute pleasure.this workshop is beneficial for us.each and everything was very clear.and i learned many techniques from internship and they are very useful . all the instruction were clear and understandable..it was good opportunity for me to be a part of mind wellness Psychological centre. Thanks for these internship and workshops- Hira. 3) One of the most enjoyable and informative workshop & Internship I have ever attended. Thank you for organizing. The experience was awesome with you both mam. It really helps me not only in the work also in my life .... i want to learn more and again n again from you both. You both are great mentor.. i want to attend and learn new things in future from you both. Thank you so much - Ekta Dubey.
Pooja Varma | Clinical Psychologist
Pooja Varma is a clinical psychologist improving mental health & other stress related issues such as depression, anxiety, lack of confidence etc. working sincerely towards the wellbeing of individuals since 2014. She provides different Psychological services in different areas to people.
She aims to resolve the individual issue and to promote happiness, a feeling of satisfaction and stress-free life to anyone who needs help. She would try her best to get rid of all difficulty, stress and anxiety in their personal and professional manner and find out how good they really are. She is working for the well-being of each and every individual.
She provides services like
1) Adolescent Counseling
2) Family Counselling
3) Couple / Marital Counselling
4) Individual Counselling
5) Tobacco Counselling
6) Career Counselling
7) Psychological Assessment
8) School Counselling