- About Me: I completed my schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai. Once I entered college and was introduced to psychology, there was no looking back, I worked towards building up my skills and tried getting my hands on any and everything related to psychology. I was so consumed by the subject that before realizing, it became a huge part of my life.
- Brief Description: Towards the end I realized that my exploration of this beautiful subject had not ended, hence I went to London to take part in on-going research projects and that widened my approach towards not only diagnosis, but also various forms of therapy. After returning, my mind focused only on the clinical approach of the subject, which pushed me towards pursuing an MA in Clinical Psychology from SNDT University, where I finished at the top of my class.
- Credentials: MA in Clinical Psychology, International Affiliate Member of the APA, British Psychological Society Member
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am-5:00 pm -Monday-Saturday
- Testimonials: 9. Dhruvita is patient, warm and diligent approach dips into one’s deepest feelings. She does not give straight jacketed solutions but through subtle suggestions allows one to gradually imbibe the solution and lets it grow on you. Her greatest virtue is that she always seems to have all the time within the appointment slot and never rushes through. She LISTENS. A counselor par excellence.....
Dhruvita Mehta | Clinical Psychologist
Dhruvita Mehta, MBPSs: (Consultant Clinical Psychologist) A practicing Consultant Psychologist with over 5 years of experience. It made me realize that psychology is not something that she just practices to help others but also for self-development, She believes that psychology is not only her career of choice but also her savior in the best and worst of life situations.
She has studied extensively to develop my knowledge about therapies which has helped in dealing with people of all ages, ethnicity, and backgrounds. In addition to CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) and DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy). Apart from this she also offers couples and family counseling.
Research is a huge part of me, she feels they go hand in hand and one can keep exploring new ways to analyze and collect data which in turn help the psychological community globally.
Since 2013, Shes has helped her clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life. Life’s too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. Let her help you learn and develop better ways to handle the issues that are standing in the way of your goals.
Get in touch today to see what she can do for you…