- About Me: Ms. Mehak Arora is a Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist in Gurgaon. She has completed her Masters in Psychology and thereafter worked with Vim Hans hospital, Delhi for around 2 years. She completed MPhil in Clinical Psychology in 2015. She has 8 years of experience working in the area of mental health. She has worked with some very senior psychotherapists in the discipline.
- Brief Description: Ms. Mehak Arora is a Psychologist and has professional experience of 10 years. She completed her BA - Psychology from DAV College, Amritsar in 2009, MA - Psychology from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar in 2011, and M.Phil from Clinical Psychology from Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi in 2015. Some of the services offered by the doctor are Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Marriage/ Marital Counselling, Psychotherapy Adult, D,-Addiction, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment, Stress Management Counselling, Treatment of Mood Disorders, Pre-Marital Counselling, Psychological diagnosis (Adult and Child), Psychotherapy for Couples, Individual Psychotherapy and Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
- Credentials: M.Phil - Clinical Psychology, BA - Psychology, MA - Psychology
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 6.00 Pm To 9.00 Pm On Weekdays & 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 4.00 Pm To 7.00 Pm On Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. I was referred to Mehak by a relative for my depression and anxiety. Over the past half-year, Mehak has helped me regain a sense of my life. She is an excellent listener and provides valuable inputs which are instrumental to my improvement. She is understanding and very supportive. There are no judgments and I can share everything I feel and experience. 2. I can say a lot of great things about Mehak but if you are looking for a therapist who is gentle, patient and can help you find yourself I would definitely recommend having a session with her. 3. I am still undergoing therapy. Dr.Mehak is an extremely good listener. And I look forward to our sessions. I feel a sort of calmness and peace inside me every time after my session. I would recommend people to visit her who are dealing with Anxiety issues. 4. Mehak has helped me regain my confidence to a large extent. She has taught me a different way of living life. She taught me how to unlearn a lot of old patterns and learn new ones. Although I am still learning, she has made it possible for me to feel what anxiety-free life looks like.
Mahek Arora | Clinical Psychologist
Ms. Mehak Arora is a Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist in Gurgaon. Her major areas of work have been stress-related disorders, relationship issues, addiction disorders, depression, social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, low self-esteem, low motivation, lifestyle problems, etc.
Psychotherapy and counseling have been her strong area and given her experience she can handle simple to complex pathology cases. She constantly keeps herself updated with new methods and therapies. She has recently completed training in Mindfulness-based therapy from Australian University. She practices Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Marital Therapy, Motivation Enhancement Therapy, Gestalt therapy majorly.
Apart from this she has a special interest in teaching and has taught students from Delhi University, Amity, Manav Rachna, SGT, etc in the span of 1 year.