Dr Priyanka helps people to identify their psychological, emotional or behavioural issues and then assist them by defining their goals and a plan of action to help them achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development.
She provides continuing and comprehensive mental and behavioral health care for children, individuals, and families. She monitors their progress regularly to ensure that their needs are met by the course of action, and to adjust it if necessary.
She provides services like
1) Cognitive-behavioral therapy
2) Professional Psychological clinical assessment and Psychotherapy sessions
3) Depression Counselling Centres
4) Stress management
5) Psychological Counselling Services
6) Sleep Problem
7) Excessive Fear
8) Managing emotional challenges
9) Anxiety, Thoughts & moods regulation
10) Mindfulness etc.