Teach Me The Way I Learn
This course will help an individual to teach children with different abilities and empower them to cope with academic challenges
1. Idea about learning disability and other similar conditions.
2. Construction and administration of checklist for identification.
3. Making of IEPs.
4. Taking effective individual sessions.
5. Taking effective group sessions.
6. Making classroom strategies for meaningful integration of children with L.D
7. Taking parental sessions.
Students will benefits
• The students will be able to prepare an Individual education plan.
• The student will be able to take individual sessions for the children with special needs and seek financial independence.
• The students can work in NGOs and esteemed organizations for children with special needs.
• The students will be able to take individual and group sessions.
• The students will be able to guide teachers and make a meaningful strategy for the integration of the students in the classroom.