- About Me: Ishita Thite is Child and Adolescent Counselling in Pune. She has completed a bachelor's in Psychology (BA Psychology) from Fergusson College. Then she has completed MSc in Child and Adolescent Mental Health from the University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom). Ishita Thite is Child and Adolescent Counselling in Pune. She has completed a bachelor's in Psychology (BA Psychology) from Fergusson College. Then she has completed MSc in Child and Adolescent Mental Health from the University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom).
- Brief Description: Counselling & Therapy to effectively treat psychological, behavioral and emotional components. Counselling / Remedial Intervention, Training & Workshops
- Credentials: BA in Psychology, M.Sc
- Opening Hours: 11.00 Am to 7.00 Pm On Monday To Friday & Sunday, Saturday - Not working
- Testimonials: 1. We received extremely good direction and support from the institute. All credit to Ishita madam for her contribution to society. 2. You guys have created a wonderful platform for children. All the activity charts and games are thoughtful. The efforts of Ishita and the team are much appreciated. All the best to Grow2Fly 3. Very encouraging environment. Must visit and highly recommended. 4. Very nice, friendly and innovative center... 5. It was a great experience with grow2fly.
Ishita has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. She has an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective. Some of the key attributes practiced at Pranoti Tilak counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background. Pranoti Tilak counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services –
1. Assessments: The Center has facilities to assess children on various parameters of psychological, behavioral, and emotional components.
2. Counselling / Remedial Intervention: The Centre offers systematic and individualized Counselling for both children and parents in various areas. For identified cases, Remedial sessions are also conducted as per the agreed Remedial Intervention plan.
3. Workshops: Training and workshops are conducted for children and parents/ Teachers about the behavioral and psychological aspects of kids and adolescents.