- About Me: A Persuasive and influential technocrat professional with overall nearly 18 years of experience in IT Training & Development, Project management, IT Service & Operations Management, IT Infrastructure Management, Quality Management, Process Initiation and Implementation, Software Development, Product Support, and so on. She is the Founder & Director of Meru Career Counselling. She has helped numerous students, graduates, and professionals with their right career choices not only in Chennai but also from other parts of India, Dubai, Muscat, Singapore & California.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: Career Analysis for 2nd to 7th class, Career Analysis for 8th, 9th & 10th Class, Subject Stream Selector, Career Analysis for 11th & 12th Class, Engineering Branch Selector, Career Analysis for Graduates, Career Analysis for Professionals, Personality Assessment.
- Credentials: Certified career counsellor, counselling trainer,
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 3.00 Pm To 6.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday, Sunday - Not Working.
- Testimonials: 1. Their career assessment not only focuses on a person's skills and abilities or level of education but also focuses on their career motivators and extrapolates one's career interest from their personality and emotional quotient. They strive to provide a wholesome experience to you. The counselor, Mrs. Hemalatha Sriram, was extremely patient and equally meticulous. She analyses all the dimensions of a person that can affect one's career choice. The best part is that she takes the time to explain the significance of each of the dimensions and the manner it affects your choice in career. She builds good rapport and makes you feel absolutely comfortable. By the end of the session, I had new prospects, not just about my career and but also about myself! 2. It was a unique experience overall. The career assessment test helps us to know ourselves and our preferences more precisely and authentically. Even though the test lists out our strengths and lists out the best options, the counseling session with hemalatha mam was nice, instantly comfortable, non-hasty, taking time to hear us out and explaining things patiently... the assessment report could give extra focus on the actual existing job opportunities to help decide better. 3. Madam gave a detailed assessment of my strengths and advised me to take the career path according to that. She is very amicable, clear and completely understand a person’s expectation and gives a thorough analysis. Would definitely recommend her.
Career counselors are usually employed in academic settings, aiding students in building future educational or career paths. They typically help clients evaluate their abilities and interests, overcome challenges and obstacles, and develop necessary skills. Moreover, they may assist people in learning how to job hunt, including associated activities such as interviewing, writing resumes, and crafting cover letters. When writing your career counselor job description, be sure to emphasize several crucial and necessary skills. You’ll need to attract candidates who are excellent communicators, as well as compassionate listeners who can express true empathy toward clients. Finally, your career counselor job description should mention educational and licensing requirements. Most ideal applicants should hold a master’s degree in counseling or a related field, as well as state-issued credentials. Look at our example to get an idea of what essentials to include in your own job posting.