- About Me: Dr. Seema Purohit has a Doctorate Degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of Mumbai. She has a unique combination of Technological Expertise and Operational Excellence by understanding the needs of today’s Education System, IT Industries, and Business Organizations becomes easy. She is a senior member of the Internal Association of Computer Science and IT (IACSIT), Singapore, IEEE, Computer Society of India (CSI), Association of Women in Engineering (WIE) & ACM, Indian Science Congress Association.
- Brief Description: Computational Research and Innovations lie on top of the pyramid having its base in Computational thinking, Computational Intelligence, and Intelligence. Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Important aspects of it are Abstract thinking, Logic Building, and Problem Solving. The opportunities in multidisciplinary research areas and research projects strongly suggested the emergence of Computational Thinking. Computational thinking when applied to these multidisciplinary areas such as biology, chemistry, computer science, modeling, and simulation, linguistics give rise to Computational Intelligence, which eventually gives birth to creativity. Hence the aim of this special session is to bring innovative ideas in computational thinking and computational intelligence under one umbrella. The scope of the session is spread across all the computational techniques including Soft Computing Techniques, data mining techniques, use of algorithms and improvisations in them, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation Techniques, Linguistics Techniques…etc. Suggested Areas of Coverage (Sub-themes: Problem-solving through) but not limited to Applicability of mathematics to multidisciplinary areas Artificial and Machine Intelligence, Robotics, Cryptography Mining of data and Big /Massive Data Analytics Next Generation Networks and Cloud Computing Recent trends in Software Engineering Use of Rough Sets, Computational solutions and Mathematical Modeling for the core as well as multidisciplinary areas Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing (NLP) Expert and Intelligent Systems Computational Biology/ Bioinformatics.
- Credentials: Mathematics, Computational Science, MSc Ph.D. MBA PGDBA
- Opening Hours: 11.00 Am To 1.00 Pm On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Monday, Wednesday Friday & Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. She is patient and calm with everyone she explains in detail WHAT TO DO and WHAT NOT. We had a very nice experience with her in our entire Very co-op, polite, well explaining Dr. I have ever seen in my life. Give a detailed explanation, consultation, smooth & encouraging. Responses on the phone as well as WhatsApp. One of the most professional doctors I have ever seen. What I like about the doctor was that his directness towards my problem. A good explanation for the whole procedure. Does not make you afraid of the situation. All that I want my doctor to be. 2. Very nice doctor by behavior and ample knowledge in the respective field. 3. Dr. Seema is a very good clinician and tremendous clinical acumen. with her sound knowledge and diagnosis she picks up stuff that a lot of senior consultants don't even think would be the case. 4. Good diagnosis and prognosis capability.
She has attended and presented several papers and worked as a reviewer, Advisory & Technical program committee member, General Chairs, Session Chair for National & International symposiums, conferences and has to her credit several research papers on the topics related to mathematics, Information Technology, Management, Computational Sciences published in the peer-reviewed and reputed refereed international journals. She is a recognized postgraduate teacher and guides for postgraduate and doctoral research programs in the subject of Computational Mathematics, Computer Science, and Information Technology for reputed universities. She has guided successfully 30 M.Phil. students. At present 11 Ph.D. students are pursuing their research in the subject of Computer Science and Mathematics. Her areas of expertise include applications of Computational Mathematics and Statistics to other fields including Computer Science, Technology, ICT, and Management. She has experience of more than 15 years of IT and IT allied educational initiatives. She has taken and supervised over 150 projects at postgraduate programs including Post Graduate.