- About Me: Ms. Anjali Saraogi is the founder of Career Sarthe – An EdTech platform to help students become the best version of themselves & find fulfilling careers. Anjali is a Certified Career Analyst™ & a Certified Global Career Counsellor from the University of California, UCLA Extension. She is a member of the Asia Pacific Career Development Association (APCDA) & National Career services (NCS).
- Brief Description: Access to our Unique Global Career engine (GCE) Our unique global career engine provides our students personalized & valuable resources that are needed to plan a successful career, right at their fingertips: • Insightful videos from the experts & professionals on 200 + different career options. • Personalized recommendations from 2000 + Top colleges & universities across India & the world – Rankings, fee structures, and examination patterns. • Cost of education, fee structure & admission processes across the world in these universities • Available scholarships and the process across these universities. • 300 + Webinars on career-related topics. For example, preparing students for the jobs of the future. What makes US education unique? • Mock tests are available for entrance tests across the world."
- Credentials: Certified Global Career Counsellor from University of California,
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 6.00 Pm To 9.00 Pm On Monday to Saturday, Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. In a time of commercialization, this is the ideal place to send your kids to. Mrs. Anjali has the track record to prove she's doing it to genuinely improve children's future and not just to earn money” 2. It was a lovely meeting Anjali. She is a very warm person and made my daughter absolutely comfortable. She has a good understanding of the counseling process and takes time to understand the kid's likes and dislikes very well. She has been very helpful in the whole process and would love to work with her going ahead too. I would highly recommend her. 3. Very professional approach and apt career advice. We availed of the career advice service for Xth grade students. The counseling helped us make a correct and quick decision about the academics of our child. We are happy with the overall outcomes and recommend the service to other parents. Cheers 4. “The best part about them is their transparency, and the way they put efforts into providing proper guidance is quite remarkable.” 5. Anjali is a very efficient and dedicated lady towards her work. She motivates, encourages, and inspires our kids to do better. the Best thing about the discussion was she always tells us about our kid's strengths. It’s always about good n very good attributes. She boosts our kid's morale by telling them about their positive aspect. She believes every child is different and has many different qualities and how can they progress by enhancing their talents and in full capacity blossom to be a fantastic professional and a human being. Her approach is very genuine. We were very happy n highly recommend her to others. She is easily approachable to guide n give us her expertise. As parents, this was an insight and learning for us also about our child. Thank u Anjali.
Anjali Saraogi : Vision is to help students all over the world discover their innate talent, skills & aptitude at a young age and then help them choose those fulfilling careers, where they can become the best version of themselves and achieve their potential.
As Albert Einstein said, “Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”.
Our purpose is to ignite a global community of social pruners especially educators, who can realize their best selves through opportunity, enrichment, celebration, and above all else, uplifting relationships.
Our values are the foundation of what we believe and are passionate about achieving.
As a part of corporate social responsibility initiatives, we have partnered with Akanksha Foundation, a well-reputed NGO that runs several schools across Maharashtra. The team provides Pro-Bono (free) service in counseling meritorious underprivileged students of the Akanksha Foundation.