We at Shubham Bhavtu believe that astrology is a science and needs to be understood logically. It is a science and study of the celestial bodies, mainly the stars, and how these bodies affect the lives of people inhabiting the earth. Our astrologers are famous to have in-depth knowledge and belief in the study of stars and they strongly believe that it is possible to logically explain why and how occurrences happen with people who wish to seek help. We provide the following services –
1. Palm Reading: Well, ideally, you should read both. The theory is that the left-hand shows potential, while the right-hand shows what you’ve done with that potential. Some palm readers believe that “the left is what the gods give you; the right is what you do with it.
2. Face Reading: The participants were accurate about 57 percent of the time. But when the guesses were based on images taken under standardized conditions, the accuracy dropped to 51.5 percent. With the ubiquity of online face images, studies attempting to read our “essence” from these images are not going to disappear.
3. Holistic astrology: seeks to discover the unity of the chart. When practicing astrology holistically, every contradiction in the chart is resolved into the truth of the individual. Holistic astrology tends to produce inspiring, deeply resonant, compassionately honest delineations.
4. Numerology: This is the mystical study of — you guessed it — numbers. Join Now. Just as astrology the planets and zodiac signs are connected to specific attributes within astrology, according to the teachings of numerology, certain numbers are associated with specific traits or themes.
5. Vaastu: It is the science of architecture based on its nature of promoting design concepts regarding direction-specific study associated with the foundation of a house, building, plot, or other constructions. Apart from all these, Vastu Shastra affects life’s quality.