An Introduction on Holistic Living for Beginners
An Introduction to Holistic Living for Beginners
Healing your energy’s body is the old school method to restore the power of your mind, body and soul. Healing techniques are very important because it works directly on physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. For curing mental health, healing techniques are used to cure various medical ailments. Different healing techniques are there for different people to heal them. This is Holistic Living and it’s importance is on the rise.
Hey everyone! I am Kamal. I have just started adapting to holistic living. I had so much down point in my life that my energy system was way off! I always feel disoriented and sometimes I even can’t tell what was happening with me or what was wrong? I used to pass it just like that. It will be good by itself and I didn’t think deeply about it. But I got tired of feeling negative and struggling as a person!
I met a healing practitioner and he suggested me to start working on my energy healing practice, to move myself to a more naturally grounded and healthy state. But the more you work on healing your energy system, the more you will be able to catch when something gets out of discord.
Here are some healing techniques for beginners that I suggest for energy healing and holistic living:
- Reiki Healing: Reiki means in Japanese God’s wisdom or energy. In this technique lot of hand, moments are used to channelize the energy of the universe to heal the body. The vibrations of the body are used to detach and disconnect all the negative thoughts out of the body. This technique provides relaxation and healing to the body. It can be used for treating headaches, flu, heart disease etc.
- Pranic Healing: In this technique body’s force is used to heal the body. It basically works on the phenomena of a positive aura. A positive aura is used on the person’s body to remove the toxicity and clean up. Thus speeding up the healing process.
- Chakra Healing: This technique is used to awaken the seven chakras which are present in our body. The Chakra System induces the powerhouse of a person’s body. Connect the seven chakras of your body and conquer the world!
- Sound therapy: Sounds and vibrations are very important for our body. If you are silent and meditating you can invoke the upper chakras of your body. Silence helps you to feel your body’s function, its parts, its stillness of mind. You can use the chanting of ‘Om’ mantra for the silent meditation.
- Therapeutic Gemstones: Gemstones are also used for healing purpose. Earlier, people were not familiar with this technique. But in recent years it has gained popularity. From ancient times people have used gemstone to heal the person of his ailment. There are 12 gemstones used for the purpose. Gemstones draw out the impurities from our body. It repels the negative energy like a magnet and works differently according to the need.
- Quantum Healing: Quantum is a particle or a wave that uses energy. Similarly, quantum healing uses the technique of resonance. It is not only a spiritual thing but a mechanism which have a positive effect on our immune system. The energy level in the body is escalated through breathing and visualization of energy flow.
- Color Coded Healing: Colors are a very important role in our life. Our Chakras are connected with colors. Wearing certain colors which you like or are good helps you focus subconsciously on your energy. Colors depict their own feelings, emotion and vibrations. Bright colors that make you happy such as yellow or red impacts your body’s energy and life. Colors symbolize different chakra for example green color is for the heart chakra and it is related to empathy, compassion etc.
There are various healing techniques used for holistic living. Listing all of them is not possible! The techniques will take time and a lot of hard work to dig out and bury all your problems. But in the end, believe in yourself that you can heal yourself from within and remove the darkness surrounding you. Holistic Living helps you achieve all your solutions to problems.
Are you trying to heal yourself? Don’t know which healing practice to use? Here we are! We at The Holistic Living with the help of healing experts who will tell you about holistic living and healing techniques. If you need any valuable products then you can check out the wellness store. “The best methods are those which help the life energy to resume its inner work of healing.”