7 Nutritionist Suggested Top Tips for Body Transformation
7 Nutritionist Suggested Tips for Body Transformation
Do you constantly wonder how to gain weight or increase your height? A Nutritionist can help you make your body a reflection of a Healthy Lifestyle and a Healthy Spirit!
A healthy body that reflects your personality and makes you look fit and fine is something which everyone aspires to have. Health is a state of mind and body as we all know. We have to take care of our body because it will help us in many ways. If you have a healthy body and mind then you will have positivity in life and you will enjoy your life. You will feel energetic and fit, ready to take charge of your life and feel good about the choices you will make.
I have a friend of mine, Shweta. She used to be very slim, tiny, underweight and weak. Everyone used to make fun of her. She was so slim that wind can blow her. (Joke her friends would make) She used to get sad that how she could gain her height and weight naturally. So that she could also look healthy, fit and fine. Then she came across the life coach who was a Nutritionist who guided her that how she had to take a balanced diet, do a proper workout to gain height and weight. By following the advice of the coach now Shweta has become a healthy and chubby young woman.
If you are slim and want to gain your height and weight naturally then here are some health tips you should follow!
- Eat Balanced Diet: The first important thing which you should do is start taking all the nutrients important to your body. Make sure you take it in the right amount! You should include leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, dairy products and proteins. Eat plenty of Proteins which will increase your weight. Try to avoid the sugar, Trans and saturated fat in your body. You should also take Vitamin D supplements which will help increase your bone density which in turn will increase your height. Consult your Nutritionist or Dietician about the daily amount of Vitamins D you should take.
- Sleep Properly: Don’t skip sleep. During your sleep our body releases HGH. Sleep is very important for muscle growth. Due to the production of this hormone, you feel fresh and active. If you don’t get enough sleep than HGH will not be produced in your body. As an adult, we should at least sleep 7 to 9 hours. If you managed to get extra sleep then the production of HGH will be more. So go ahead and take a power nap and increase your height and weight.
- Do Yoga: Try doing Yoga as it will strengthen your muscles and align your body. It will also help you with good posture. Start doing some popular postures which will increase your height and make you look taller.
- Lift Heavy Weight: It is very crucial to lifting heavy weight and it will increase your strength. Go to a gym and try lifting weights to increase the volume of your body. If you don’t know how to do then hire a personal trainer who will guide you.
- Develop a strong Immunity: Take plenty of Vitamin C and immunization to develop your immunity system strong. Eat fresh food and don’t eat processed or packaged food. It will not increase your height. Eat and take a lot of fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and foods that are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 in your diet to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Eat Three Meals in a Day: It is highly recommended that you should consume three meals as well as two snacks every day. Make it your timetable so that you get the right amount of calories. Keep eating a balanced diet so you will gain weight as well as remain healthy at the same time.
- Drink Plenty of Water: It is a valuable thing to increase your height and a good home remedy. Water is a precious thing in our life. By drinking plenty of it all the toxins are flushed out. If your body is hydrated then you will have a proper metabolism. It is advised to drink 2 litres of water in a day. Try eating water-rich foods like cucumber, watermelon etc.
These are the few methods through which you can achieve good height and weight by applying natural ways. All you need is a healthy lifestyle. Make a schedule and plan your diet, sleep exercise, yoga etc. properly. Through patience and perseverance and the support of an expert nutritionist, you will achieve it slowly and successfully.
Are you ashamed of your height? Do you get trolled for your slimy body? Here is the answer! Schedule a meeting with an expert nutritionist from The Holistic Living who will guide you and give you tips and plans to make your body healthy. Also, check out the wellness store for other valuable products to help you in your life. “The greatest wealth is health” – Virgil.