Influence of Rudraksha for a successful life Journey with Spiritual Fulfillment
Rudraksha is the dried fruits of a Rudraksha tree and also known as the tears of Shiva, Rudra (another name of Shiva), and Aksha (tears). Rudraksha is mainly used as prayer beads for a fearless life to spiritual enlightenment and freedom. Rudraksha beads can be worn by almost everyone irrespective of religion, ethnic, cultural, gender, age, physical, and mental conditions.
As per the ancient texts The Devi Bhagwatam and Shiv Purana the Rudraksha is filled with therapeutic properties and has spiritual importance. It comes in various colors, shapes, sizes, cuts, mukhis, and value. It helps to treat many different ailments. The beads come in a range from one mukhi to 21 mukhi each helps to align the mind and brings energy for health, wealth, and happiness. Those looking to enhance their spiritual experience also choose to wear these beads.
Rudraksha is a storehouse of energy and radiates and reflect the various frequencies of light after coming in contact with the skin. Each ray color is connected to the cosmic color and is absorbed by the body to bring the chakras into balance. Wearing the Rudraksha in the correct manner and of the correct number of mukhi is of great importance. They in turn empower you with success, abundance, and good health. Know your different mukhi beads here –
- One mukhi Rudraksha is used as a remedy for increasing the mental level and curing migraines and mental diseases.
- Dwi mukhi is two-faced and to be worn by married husband and wife and is for oneness in a marital relationship. It is a remedy to remove negative elements of the moon and also cure emotional instability, insecurity, and fear, bringing inner happiness.
- Three mukhi helps attain moksha, lifts low self-esteem, and cures stomach and liver ailments.
- Four mukhi helps seek knowledge and improves creativity, mental and vocal power, and intelligence.
- Pancha mukhi is five faced and can be worn by anyone above the age of 14 years for attaining purity and inner freedom. It enhances intellect power, memory, and word power.
- Shanmukhi is six-faced and is to be worn by children below 14 years of age aiding in mental and physical development. It helps attain emotional and mental stability.
- Seven mukhi symbolizes health and wealth and is worn by those suffering from financial woes. It brings abundance, name, and fame.
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha is used to remove obstacles from a person’s path physical, mental, or evil.
- Nine-mukhi Rudraksha gives the user worldly comforts and all his/her desires are fulfilled.
- Ten mukhi Rudraksha is used for success after losses, for debts, land deals, and in court cases. It is the strongest of Rudrakshas and one, which can pacify all the nine planets.
- Eleven mukhi has the power to give it wearer control over his senses and vocabulary, high level of awareness, and success.
- Twelve mukhi gives the wearer self-motivation and releases them from worry, low self-esteem, anger, and stress.
- Thirteen mukhi awakens the kundalini energy.
- Fourteen mukhi is regarded as a divine gem and gives the wearer Lord Hanuman like qualities, and pacifies the mangal dosha.
- Fifteen mukhi frees the wearer from depression, grief, and loneliness and creates wealth and gives knowledge.
- Sixteen mukhi heals a person suffering from any type of disease and protects it from illnesses, from fear and negative people.
- Seventeen mukhi is a good Rudraksha for career and luck.
- Eighteen mukhi is for prosperity, intelligence, and health.
- Nineteen mukhi is to attract a life partner.
- Twenty mukhi is to create projects that will benefit humanity.
- Twenty-one mukhi is ruled by Kubera and is for wealth, cures all diseases, and is for travelers.
- Gowri Shankar is two beads, which are fused together and worn by those above 14 years of age. It helps to balance the energy channels and activates the seven chakras.
In conclusion, we can just glance through the religious significance of the Rudraksha Bead:
The mantra of Lord Shiva Mahamrityunjaya if chanted can only be done so on a Rudraksha rosary/ Rudraksha Mala. Lord Shiva’s Mantra cannot be chanted on any other beads.
Individuals of all castes, ashramas, varnas should wear the Rudraksha bead. Brahmins should wear it after consecrating the bead with the appropriate mantra. The man wearing the Rudraksha is Rudra himself. The food he eats is equal to the food partaken by the Deities. All his sin is alleviated.
It is known to positively impact an individual’s stress, self-confidence, hypertension, etc. Many recommend that it be worn only when one’s thoughts are pure. But no matter where and when you start you will become a better person by wearing Rudraksha beads.
The above guidelines can always help you to know the minute details of Rudraksha and to maximize the benefits by wearing them. But sometimes you want an actual person to help you and guide you through this process, not just the virtual data. So, tune in to our website https://www.theholisticliving.org.in/ and connect to the Spiritual coaches to know more about these powerful beads and influence your life by using Rudraksha beads.